School of Performing Arts
144-A Squires Student Center, 290 College Ave.
Blacksburg, VA 24061
540-231-5799 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Artem Bank is a producer, composer, audio engineer, and videographer. He is the Music Production Manager for the School of Performing Arts, where he liaises between performers and venues, manages student ushers and stage crew, and teaches audio technology for music. He earned his MA in Audio Technology from American University and BS in Electronic Media and Film from Towson University.
Bank has had his hands in almost every facet of the audio technology business including studio production and management, live sound reinforcement, podcast production, film scoring and post production, and video game soundtracks. Some major highlights include producing and engineering "The Story Project: Sharing Diverse Voices," a podcast highlighting the stories of students of the Community College of Baltimore County, recording and engineering the live audio for the PBS series "Live at 9:30," directing and compositing the animated portions of Towson University’s 150th Anniversary performance production "Dance on Bones," and composing the soundtrack to the critically praised independent video game "Star Ruler."
When not teaching, he has composed and released a plethora of self-published musical material in a wide variety of genres, in addition to remixing local Maryland artists ilyAIMY and Heather Aubrey Lloyd, and performing and recording with the progressive rock band Bardic Compass.
- Audio engineering
- Audio and video produciton
- Film scoring
- Video post-production
- Podcast production
- MA, Audio Technology, American University, 2020
- BS, Electronic Media and FIlm, Towson University, 2015
- CCBC (School of Arts and Communications) - Adjunct of the Year, 2021-2022
- 72 Film Fest - Best Original Song, 2016
- "The Story Project: Sharing Diverse Voices" (2022), Recording/Mixing Engineer, Editor, Producer
- "Live at 9:30" (TV Series) (2016), Sound Engineer
- ilyAIMY - "Another Remix" (2014), Producer, Remixer
- Music 2055: Audio Technology for Music I
- Music 2056: Audio Technology for Music II